Women's Health Physiotherapy
Obstetric and Post Natal Physiotherapy involves the treatment of women through this very important stage of life. Common issues include pelvic, hip and back pain as well as continence and pelvic floor issues.
Every pregnancy, every mum and every baby is different! That's why it is SO important to see a Physiotherapist who works with women's health issues and who is passionate about obstetric and post-natal care.
At Physio Fit, we love to look after all of the mums and bubs of Adelaide!
Obstetric & Post-Natal Physio
- Facilitating return to exercise and sports.
- Mastitis education + advice
- Abdominal separation
- Pelvic floor education, assessment and treatment
- Postural re-education
- Assessment of bladder and bowel issues
- Assessment and treatment for any musculoskeletal issues that have arisen (sore hips, backs, wrists and shoulders are just a few!)