Physiotherapy Consultations – What to expect:
- Listening – We listen to understand you and your unique problem so that we can achieve your goals
- Assessment – We will provide a thorough assessment to get to the root cause of your problem
- Diagnosis – We will give you an accurate diagnosis of what your issue is
- Goals – We set meaningful goals together with you
- Plan – We will work with you to create a plan to achieve your goals
We will also give you a detailed management plan with your specific goals, what your diagnosis is and what factors have contributed to your issue, rehabilitation exercises to begin on day 1 and a time frame we will aim to achieve your goals within.
- Manual Therapies
- Dry Needling
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Nordbord hamstring assessment (Modbury)
- Groinbar hip & groin assessment (Modbury)
- Movement analysis software
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill (Findon)
We are NOT Preferred Providers
Whilst going to a preferred provider might sound good, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be…
Firstly, it doesn’t mean the provider is any better, it simply means that they have adjusted their fee schedule to meet a certain provider. In order to adjust fee schedules, often (not always) the length and quality of the consultations are compromised.
Secondly, whilst you no doubt will pay less of a gap per appointment (as the health fund will pay out more) this usually just means that you run out of your Physiotherapy cover faster! The overall limit doesn’t change, only the initial upfront amount from the health fund.
We believe in giving you the best quality Physiotherapy treatment and no doubt you feel you deserve the best in order to get you the outcome you desire.
We can help you to become pain free and achieve your goals, we look forward to working with you soon.